You are in our Global Site
1. Beautiful appearance, small size, easy to carry, the dynamometer has high precision and high resolution.
2. Digital display, no parallax. Four measurement units: N (Newton), kg (kg), lb (pound), g (gram) are available for selection and mutual conversion.
4. Peak hold function. It keeps the peak value display of the push-pull dynamometer until it is manually cleared.
5. Data storage function. 99 test values can be stored.
6. Data output function. The push pull force gauge can input data into a computer via a data cable or Bluetooth for various analyses.
7. Green and environmental protection. It can be set to automatically shut down without operation for 10 minutes, or it can be shut down manually.
8. The push-pull force metre can be powered by alkaline batteries, or it can be connected to a 6V DC power supply.
In terms of function, it can be divided into portable dynamometer, tensiometer, push-pull dynamometer, force metre, special tensile test frame, special tensile test machine, tensile testing machine, special tensile tester, etc.
Among them, the push-pull dynamometer can be divided into graphic display push-pull dynamometer, digital display push-pull dynamometer, and pointer push-pull dynamometer. The special test frame for tensile force is further divided into a button tensile test frame, a special test frame for peeling force, a spiral frame, and a hand press frame. The special testing machine for tensile force is divided into horizontal machine and vertical machine. Special testers include hand-held torque meters, torque drivers, torque wrenches, etc.