You are in our Global Site
In the chemical, electronic, electric power, metal and other industries, in order to achieve the protection or decoration of various materials, methods such as spraying non-ferrous metal coverage, phosphating, and anodizing are usually used. There are concepts such as layer, paste layer or chemically generated film. We call them "coating".
The anodizing painting thickness measuring instrument has become an indispensable procedure in the metal processing industry for finished product quality inspection, and the anodizing thickness measuring instrument is an indispensable means for inspecting products to meet standards. At present, the coating thickness has been generally measured in accordance with the unified international standard in the world. The choice of anodizing thickness measuring instrument has become more important with the gradual progress in the study of the physical properties of materials.
1. Understand the requirements of the test, such as the test substrate material, coating material, test range and accuracy requirements. Special instructions are required when measuring under wet film or high temperature conditions.
2. For the measurement of the thickness of plastic film, paper towel, and tin foil, the choice of eddy current thickness gauge model is not limited.
3. For workpieces with curvature, the radius of curvature must be provided to compare whether the curvature of the paint coating thickness gauge meter meets the on-site measurement requirements. If it exceeds the standard, a special probe is required.
4. Purchase paint coating anodizing thickness measuring instrument from regular channels. Special attention should be paid when purchasing, and the regular thickness gauge manufacturer should be consulted in advance.
5. The standard configuration of the paint coating thickness gauge meter includes a calibration test piece, which cannot be reduced, otherwise the subsequent calibration and measurement accuracy of the instrument will be affected.
6. For special industry applications, different types of sensors need to be selected, and they need to be purchased according to demand.
7. When choosing to use a magnetically permeable coating measuring instrument, there must be no magnetic field around the environment.
8. Paint coating anodizing thickness measuring instrument needs to meet various standards. The anodizing thickness measuring instrument is recommended to buy them from professional and regular measuring instrument manufacturers.