You are in our Global Site
In the process of daily use, if the force gauge push-pull is improperly operated, the durability will be shortened, or directly results in the failure of the measurement data, even causing direct damage to the sensor. Therefore, what should we do when the force gauge push-pull alarms?
In fact, when the force gauge push pull occurs failure, we must calm down and take proper method to avoid causing secondary damage to the force gauge push pull in panic. Mikrometry will introduce the details to you.
1. There are many situations in which the force gauge push pull alarms. If the LCD screen flashes at the same time as the upper and lower limit indicator lights during startup, the force gauge push pull will alarm. The reason is probably that the startup exceeds the reset range, or the fixture or the sensor is damaged. In this case, you should replace the light fixture or remove the it.
2. If the LCD screen flashes when the machine is turned on, the upper and lower limit indicators flash alternately left and right, the display shows ERROR, and the force gauge push pull is overloaded, an alarm may also occur. At this point, after pressing the zero key, the device can enter the measurement interface. Of course, use it with caution. Use the equipment after rectification.
3. After the device is charged, the use time is significantly shortened. If the battery is damaged, you can return to your measuring instruments supplier to replace the battery. If the device can not be powered on, then the force gauge push pull will not alarm. We have to check if it needs to charge for you can continue to use it only when it is fully charged.
4. In the case that the charger cannot be connected to the power supply during use, the force gauge push pull will not alarm. At this time, check whether the battery is damaged, the charger is damaged, and whether the instrument needs to be returned to the manufacturer for repair. If the charging indicator is green after the charger is connected to the instrument, it may be caused by poor contact of the charging interface. You can restore contact by plugging and unplugging the plug between the charger and the meter several times. If it does not work, replace the charger immediately or troubleshoot the plug to ensure normal charging.
5. There are many situations that will cause the digital push-pull gauge to alarm. For example, in the weighing process, if it is overloaded, the force gauge push pull will also alarm. The correct approach is to check the object immediately and directly remove the excess object to ensure that the measurement is performed within the nuclear load range. Because once the measurement range is exceeded, it will directly cause the damage of the force gauge push pull, which is not worth the loss.
If the force gauge push pull itself is interfered by the environment, or the equipment of the same frequency is in use, the pull-push meter will alarm during the use. In this case, we should avoid the simultaneous use and installation of the push-pull gauge and devices with same frequency.
In an environment full of corrosive substances, it is necessary to choose some anti-corrosion force gauge push pull, so as to ensure that the force gauge push pull can fully exert their strength in subsequent use to achieve better measurement and guarantee the accuracy and measurement.
The Power of Precision: Exploring the Benefits of Digital Push Pull Force Gauges
Enhancing Quality Control with Hardness Testers and Cap Torque Testers: A Comprehensive Guide
What Are the Main Functions of Each Part of the Shore Hardness Tester Verification Device?