You are in our Global Site
(1) If the probe is placed unstable during the measurement, it will cause a large deviation between the measured value and the actual value;
(2) If proper calibration has been carried out, all measured values will remain within a certain error range;
(3) Any measurement value of the thickness gauge meter is the average of values of five invisible measurements;
(4) In order to make the measurement more accurate, you can measure multiple times at one point, and calculate the average value as the final measurement result;
(5) After the thickness gauge meter displays the measurement result, the probe must be lifted to a distance of more than 10mm from the workpiece before the next measurement can be performed.
Since the coating thickness meter is a kind of sophisticated detecting instrument, it needs to be maintained during daily storage.
(1) Avoid storing the instrument in an excessively humid environment, and keep the surface and side of the instrument clean.
(2) Avoid strong collision between the coating thickness meter gauge and the probe, and put the instrument in the box after use.
(3) When plugging and unplugging the probe, you should pinch the movable coat, move it along the axis and do not rotate the probe to avoid damage to the cable core of probe.
(4) When the coating thickness meter gauge is abnormal, please do not disassemble it or adjust any fixed assembly parts, instead please submit it to the manufacturer's maintenance department for inspection and repair.