You are in our Global Site
The torque tester is an intelligent testing instrument designed to detect and test various torques. It has the advantages of stable performance, flexible use, and high reliability. It is suitable for rotating shafts, bearings, bottle caps and other products that need to be measured.
1. High sampling, high precision and high resolution: sampling frequency is 2000HZ, accuracy is level 1, and the minimum reading is 0.0001N;
2. Three display modes are available: real-time, peak, and automatic peak;
3. Three kinds of unit conversion: N·m, kgf· cm, lbf· in (mN·m, gf·cm, mlbf·in are also available in small ranges);
4. Peak value hold function: The digital torque gauge can capture the peak value in the test;
5. Comparison function: the upper and lower limit deviations can be set freely, and the prompt indicator lights are displayed with red and green lights and the buzzer automatically prompts
6. Automatic peak value function: the peak value holding time (1~99 seconds) can be set freely;
7. Automatic shutdown function: the shutdown time (0-9 minutes) can be set freely (0 seconds means no automatic shutdown)
8. Gravity acceleration function: The digital torque gauge can be set freely according to different regions (9, 000~9, 999);
9. Sampling point frequency function: four free choices: 10 times/second, 20 times/second, 50 times/second, and 100 times/second;
10. Calculation function: The digital torque gauge can be connected to a computer, which can automatically calculate the large value, small value, average value, etc. of each test.