You are in our Global Site
Shore hardness is divided into two types: Shore indentation hardness and Shore rebound hardness. The former is to place the sample to be tested at an appropriate position on the hardness tester table, and immediately read the indentation represented by numbers 0--100 after pressing for a specified time Hardness reading. The indentation hardness tester used has three scale models of type A, type C and type D; the latter uses a Shore rebound hardness tester for measurement, using a punch with a total weight of about 3 grams with a diamond on the top, drop it vertically on the test piece from a glass tube with a height of about 300MM, and read the height of its vertical rebound from the scale of the glass tube.
The working principle of the Shore indentation hardness tester is to convert the indenter with a specified shape under the standard spring pressure and within a strictly specified time to convert the depth of the indenter into the sample into a hardness value, indicating that the sample material The hardness grade can be read directly from the indicator table of the durometer tester. The indicator table has 100 divisions, and each division is a Shore hardness value.
The Shore hardness test is a unique hardness test for rubber and plastics. There are A, B, C and D scales. The A and D scale Shore hardness tests are widely used. The Shore hardness tester used in the hardness test must be calibrated regularly according to the requirements of the verification regulations. The regulations stipulate that the verification items include appearance (such as the surface condition of the indenter), test force, extension length of the indenter, geometric dimensions of the indenter, etc.
1. The tested Shore hardness tester includes shore a durometer tester and shore d hardness tester is fixed between the locking screw (upper chuck) and the lower chuck. By adjusting the length of the locking screws (two), the downward pressing and fixing requirements of hardness gauges of different shapes can be met, so as to ensure that the loading axis of the hardness gauge is coincident with the main axis of the dynamometer.
2. After the clamping position of the hardness tester is properly adjusted, the hardness tester can be clamped conveniently and quickly only by quickly clamping the handle. consistency. The movement of the quick clamping handle is based on the spring preloaded lower chuck, so when the test force is applied, the chuck will not loosen and affect the measurement accuracy.
3. Rotating the lifting hand wheel can continuously move the small displacement lifting force sensor, which can realize the accurate loading and unloading of the test force. When the adjustment position of the lifting hand wheel is limited, the distance between the lower chuck and the worktable can be adjusted through the lifting nut to meet the installation of force sensors of different sizes.
4. The standard load measuring instrument is the display instrument of the force sensor, which is used to display the magnitude of the applied test force.
5. The computer can be connected to the data interface of the standard load measuring instrument, and the corresponding data acquisition software can be compiled or installed, and the required records and reports can be generated and printed.
The shore hardness tester unit can basically satisfy the verification of the test force of the Shore hardness tester with various structures. For hardness testers with different test force sizes and precisions, the test force verification can be realized only by replacing the force sensor.