You are in our Global Site
Digital display measuring instrument force gauge is a digital display measuring instrument force measuring instrument formed by the introduction of new technology; it has the characteristics of high precision, wide application range, reliable structure, convenient operation, etc. instrument. Today we will introduce how to use the force gauge safely.
1. Use the matching charger to charge, otherwise it will cause circuit failure or even fire.
2. Do not use a power supply other than the rated voltage of the charger, otherwise it may cause electric shock or fire.
3. Do not pull out or insert the plug with wet hands, otherwise it may cause electric shock.
4. Do not pull the power cord of the charger to pull out the plug, so as to avoid electric shock due to the wire being torn off.
5. Please use a soft cloth to clean the force gauge. Soak a cloth in water with detergent and wring it out before removing dust and grime. Be careful not to use volatile chemicals to clean the instrument (such as volatile agents, thinners, alcohol, etc.). Do not operate the instrument in the following environments: humid environment, dusty environment, places where oil or chemicals are used, places with vibration sources around, use and store within the specified temperature and humidity range, otherwise it may cause instrument failure, do not Disassemble, repair or modify the instrument by yourself, these actions may cause instrument failure.
When purchasing a force gauge including compression force tester, pull force meter, push force tester, it must be charged for 8 hours before it can be used normally. You must use the computer cable included in the company's distribution accessories. Incorrect handling may damage the instrument or cause serious accidents. The instruction manual points out the important items to prevent accidents and the method of using the instrument. Please read this instruction manual carefully before use, and keep it properly for reading again after reading. If it is to test the impact load, please choose a model whose maximum load is twice as large as the impact load to be tested.
During the destructive test, protective masks and gloves should be worn to prevent the splash material from hurting the human body during the test. Do not use clamps that are damaged or severely bent. For self-made fixtures, please refer to the relevant parameters in the manual. Do not use the gauge beyond its maximum capacity. Failure to do so may result in damage to the sensor or even an accident. When the test value exceeds 120% of the range, the buzzer will sound continuously. At this time, please quickly remove the added load or reduce the load.