Usually we often talk about the precautions for the operation and use of the digital force gauge. Today, the senior sales representative and the engineer of Mikron will explain to you various warnings during the use of the digital force gauge, because if the operation is improper, the digital force gauge will be damaged seriously, and the price of such a digital force gauge is not very cheap.
Precautions when using measuring instruments
1. In the destructive test of the digital force gauge, a protective mask and a pair of gloves should be worn to prevent the splashing material from injuring people during the test.
2. Do not use damaged or severely bent fixtures.
3. Do not overload the digital force gauge. Otherwise, the sensor may be damaged or even an accident may occur.
4. When the test value is close to the full scale, the buzzer will beep continuously. At this time, please quickly remove the added load or reduce the load.
5. Please use our company's supporting data line to communicate, otherwise it will cause the digital force gauge to malfunction.
6. If the digital force gauge is dedicated to test thrust or tension, do not use force when the test rod is bent or tightened.
7. Use the matching charger to charge.
8. Do not use a power supply other than the rated voltage of the charger, otherwise it may cause electric shock or fire.
9. Do not pull out or insert the plug with wet hands, otherwise it may cause electric shock.
10. Do not pull the power cord of the charger to unplug the plug, so as to avoid the wire being broken and electric shock.
11. Dip the cloth into the water soaked with detergent, wring it out, and then remove the dust and dirt.
12. Avoid using the digital force gauge in the following environments: humid, dusty, and places with seismic sources around.
13. Please use and store the digital compression force gauges within the specified temperature and humidity range, otherwise it may cause the machine to malfunction.
14. Do not disassemble, repair or modify the machine by yourself. If you find any problem, please contact the service provider of the machine at any time to deal with the problem.
These are several keys to the use process of the digital force gauge. The engineer for equipment test of Mikrometry kindly reminds: If it is to test the impact load, please select a model with a range that is twice the value of the tested impact load.