How to Correctly Apply the Leeb Hardness Test Technology?
The Leeb hardness testing technology is a new technology developed in the world following the cloth, Rock, Vi, and Shore hardness. The Leeb hardness tester manufactured according to the Leeb hardness ...
The Characteristics and Application of Leeb Hardness Tester
Ⅰ. How to use the Leeb hardness tester?In field work, bending events are often encountered, and various surfaces have different effects on hardness test results. Under correct operation, the instanta...
How Does A Paint Thickness Meter Work?
1. Power on/off of the Paint Thickness GaugePush the power button until the power is turned on.NOTE: If there are magnetic metals near the magnetic probe at the moment of the switch on, the magnetic p...
EST-HS2 durometer test stand is a test stand for durometer. The durometer stand is a workbench for loading Shore hardness tester testing. Using a three-point leveling stainless steel work platform, this durometer moperating test test stand is more stable and the measurement result of this durometer stand is more accurate. The overall structure of this durometer operating stand is reasonable.
Compared with shore hardness gauge, EST-HS2 durometer operating test stand can test various types of shore hardness.
The durometer test operating stand can test various types of shore hardness.
Cam-type loading and unloading make the test process more stable.
Operation type: the indenter pressed against the sample
The measuring rod of the durometer stand can be adjusted by lifting.
Workbench adjustment: three-point leveling.
Inverter to specimen
5.6 kg (excluding S weight)
7.6 kg (excluding D weight)
1.1 Take out the durometer test stand from the carton and remove the two packing foam inserts
1.2 Unbundle the webbing strap and remove the foam sheet and foam pad
1.3 Install the handle of durometer stand
2. Weights Selection of Durometer Stand
3. Simple Adjust for Support Table
In most applications, simple adjustments are usually sufficient for the durometer operating stand.
3.1 Release Tighten screw, turn height adjust knob, let durometer stand move down to contact on the support table.
3.2 Adjust 2 Vernier Knobs. Let the face of the support table be fully fitted to the bottom of the durometer operating stand.
4. Install Durometer Operating Test Stand
4.1 Lift Handle to put down durometer stand
4.2 Tighten Durometer Stand through Tighten Knob
5. Fine Adjust for Support Table
When accurate measurements or calibration are performed, fine adjustments to the support table may be required.
5.1 Set the test mode of the durometer test stand to Timing Mode and set its Dwell Time as long as possible, such as 99 s. (Lengthening the time period for reading lock)
5.2 Put standard thickness block between press foot and the support table.
5.3 Lift the handle to make the indenter of the durometer stand press onto the support able through the hole on the block.
5.4 Now the readings are displayed on the durometer test stand. Adjust the Vernier Knobs to make the reading as larger as possible to near 50HS.
1. If adjustment is not finished in setting time, lift the durometer operating test stand then press again for renewing the timing.
2. Because the indenter is often pressed into the table, the reading does not must be "50.0 HS", It is usually less than 50.0 HS. Just adjusting the table to the location of the maximum reading.
3. Too large or too fast adjusting may damage the indenter (especially for type D). So it is better to pre-adjust with the durometer test stand loaded. Or lift up and press down the durometer stand in adjustment.
Other Test Stand
The most accurate measurement results