The accuracy of the digital push pull gauge greatly affects the test results of the force gauge push pull. If the test results are inaccurate, it will affect our work efficiency.
1. Do not use a torque that exceeds the allowable large load torque of the force gauge push pull to avoid damage to the instrument;
2. Do not use force gauge push pull when charging, so as not to cause the measurement accuracy of the instrument;
3. Do not knock or place heavy objects on the display panel of the force gauge push pull
4. When not in use, use the zero adjustment knob to make the instrument display at the "0000" position and turn off the power;
5. It is very sensitive to environmental conditions. Avoid using the digital push pull gauge in the following places: places with water, oil, dust, hot air, vibration, and places with high humidity or high temperature.
6. Do not open the back cover to verify various components, or for other reasons;
7. Do not loosen the screw that fixes the test head, which will reduce the resolution capability of the force gauge push pull;
8. Do not throw, drop, drop and collide, or use it roughly, as it is a precision measuring instrument that will be damaged;
9. Do not store the force gauge push pull in a place with high humidity or high cold, which will cause water droplets to form inside the instrument and degrade its function.
In order to better use the force gauge push pull products, it is necessary to carry out inspection and calibration once a year. The measuring transmission part has been designed with a specific structure and can maintain stable measurement accuracy for a long period of time.