You are in our Global Site
According to the measurement principle of Leeb hardness tester, the portable Leeb hardness tester can measure various metal materials conveniently and quickly, display the hardness measurement value immediately, and can switch freely between different hardness systems, with stable performance and affordable price. This time, we will introduce the operation precautions and maintenance of the portable Leeb hardness tester.
1. The surface of the test piece of the Leeb digital portable metal hardness tester should meet the technical requirements of the test, be flat and smooth, with a surface roughness of 2um, clean and free of oil; The test piece should be supported by an object weighing 5 kg; the test piece weighing less than 2 kg should be tightly connected with a support weighing more than 5 kg.
2. The portable hardness tester working principle selects a suitable support washer according to the shape of the test piece and installs it at the end of the impact device. (When testing specimens with a radius of curvature less than 30 mm, a small support ring should be used).
3. Insert the impact device into the socket of the host, turn on the switch of the host, turn on the power of the Leeb portable hardness tester, and check whether the power supply voltage meets the requirements; if the characters on the screen flash, it means that the voltage is lower than the rated working voltage. Please turn off the power switch to charge the battery.
4. Use the standard test block to calibrate the instrument first, and then test after passing the calibration of the Leeb hardness tester.
5. Push the loading sleeve down to lock the impact body; position and press the support ring of the impact device on the surface to be tested, and press the release button of the impact device to stabilize the workpiece, impact device, body, etc. The Leeb portable hardness tester working principle completes the test through the axis of the impact device.
6. After the portable hardness tester working principle is tested, check the instrument again to ensure that the Leeb hardness tester is in a normal state during use.
7. After using the leeb tester, turn off the power switch and printer switch of the host, clean the instrument, and release the impact device.
8. After using the portable hardness tester working principle for 1000-2000 times, the support ring should be removed, the impact body should be taken out, and the conduit and impact device should be cleaned with a brush, but no lubricating oil should be added.
1. Impact device
After using the portable hardness tester working principle for 1000-2000 times, clean the pipe and impact body of the impact device with a nylon brush. When cleaning the pipe, first unscrew the support ring, then take out the impact body, screw the nylon brush counterclockwise into the tube of the Leeb hardness tester, and then pull out.
Repeat this operation 5 times, then install the impact body and the support ring; after using the Leeb hardness tester, the impact body should be released; it is forbidden to use various lubricants in the impact device.
2. Normal maintenance procedures
When using a standard Leeb hardness tester for verification, when the error is greater than 2HRC, it may be that the ball head is worn out, and replacement of the ball head or impact body should be considered.
The above is an introduction to the operation precautions and maintenance of the portable Leeb hardness tester. The operator needs to use the tester according to the process specification in the manual. Otherwise, it is easy to cause the digital hardness tester machine failure of the Leeb hardness tester and personal injury.
The Power of Precision: Exploring the Benefits of Digital Push Pull Force Gauges
Enhancing Quality Control with Hardness Testers and Cap Torque Testers: A Comprehensive Guide
What Are the Main Functions of Each Part of the Shore Hardness Tester Verification Device?