You are in our Global Site
1. The push-pull force gauge can be used in the wire and cable industry
Push-pull gauge measures the plug and pull force of wire and cable plugs and connectors.
2. The push-pull force gauge can be used in the fire-fighting equipment industry
The push-pull dynamometer is used for the pull test of fire extinguisher safety valves and the pressure test of the push-pull dynamometer fire extinguisher handle.
3. The digital push-pull gauge can be used for makeup, textile, and medical treatment
1) The force gauge can be used to measure the hardness of the lipstick;
2) Insertion and extraction force such as cover;
3) Switching force of the box;
4) The strength of bristles such as brushes;
5) The pull-up and downforce of the zipper;
6) Pulling the strength of buttons;
7) Hanging buckle and sticky strength of underwear, etc.
4. The push-pull force gauge is used in the optoelectronic industry
1) The push-pull force gauge can be used in rotating shaft force of the notebook computer;
2) The weight of the button;
3) The insertion and extraction force of the antenna;
4) The weight of the keyboard;
5) The load capacity of the shutter.
5. The push pull force gauge can be used in the automotive industry
1) Opening and closing of the hood;
2) Insertion and extraction force of the bumper;
3) The pedaling force of the brake;
4) The closing force of sunroof and car window;
5) Pulling pressure of seat belts and seats;
6) The operating strength of various buttons;
7) Spring strength.
6. The push pull force gauge can be used in the food industry
1) The adhesive strength of the label;
2) The opening force of food packaging bags;
3) The peeling force of the sealing material;
4) The pulling force of the can.
7. The push pull force gauge can be used for toys, baby carriages
Push-pull force tester can be used to test the tensile force of the mandatory safety certification part, the tensile test of the assembly parts: for example: the tensile test of the head, limbs and facial features of the doll, the tensile test of the toy car wheel, the tensile test of the cloth seam, the button tensile tester, The braking performance of the stroller, etc.
The Power of Precision: Exploring the Benefits of Digital Push Pull Force Gauges
Enhancing Quality Control with Hardness Testers and Cap Torque Testers: A Comprehensive Guide
What Are the Main Functions of Each Part of the Shore Hardness Tester Verification Device?