You are in our Global Site
The digital push-pull force gauge needs to be operated in the correct way when using it. If it is used improperly, it is easy to malfunction. When using it, we must not only understand the correct use of the digital push-pull force gauge, but also master its troubleshooting methods.
Common failure analysis of digital push-pull force gauge
1. The digital push-pull force gauge crashes unexpectedly and no response when pressing any key
Solution: the 6 pins and 9 pins of the data interface should be short-circuited with wires, and then restart or press the "reset" switch on the side of the instrument, and then restart.
2. Nothing is displayed when you press the "Power On" button
Solution: It is very likely that the force gauge meter battery is out of power and needs to be recharged (the indicator light on the charger will be on).
3. It will automatically shut down after starting up or it will shut down automatically during use and cannot be charged (the indicator on the charger is off)
Solution: replace the charger for the force gauge push-pull.
4. The test value of the digital push-pull tensile force gauge is inaccurate and the test value error is too large
Solution: send it to the metrology department for correction
5. The parameter settings of the digital push-pull force gauge are confused or set incorrectly
Solution: long press the "settings" button for more than 4s, it will automatically shut down after hearing the beep, and then restart it.
6. The digital force gauge meter will beep or display a larger value when it is turned on
Solution: first make sure that under the premise of no external force, long press the "settings" button for more than 4 seconds to restore to the factory settings. If the digital push pull force gauge still fails to return to normal, you can contact Mikrometry