You are in our Global Site
The correct use method of digital display force gauge. At present, many industries use the digital force gauge, but they do not know how to use it correctly. If the digital force gauge is used incorrectly, it may cause the digital force gauge to be damaged. The information that Mikron prepares for the correct use of the digital force gauge as follows:
1. Do not use the maximum load torque that are more than the digital force meter allows, to avoid damage to the instrument;
2. Do not use the compression force tester when it is charging so as not to cause the measurement inaccuracy of the instrument;
3. Do not knock or place heavy objects on the display panel of the capacity digital force gauge；
4. When the instrutment is not in use, use the zero-adjustment knob to make the instrument display at the "0000" position (ie display "0000") and turn off the power;
5. The instrument is very sensitive to environmental conditions, so avoid using the electronic dynamometer in the following places
① of splashing water, oil or other liquids and covered with aerosol of high PH;
② of dust, hot air, and vibration;
③ like outdoors or of electric discharge;
④ of high humidity or high temperature environment (working environment humidity: 25%-65%, working environment temperature: 15-40℃);
⑤ under the working conditions of electromagnetic interference;
⑥ like any other places that may cause malfunction or distortion of accuracy;
6. Do not open the back cover to verify various components, or do so for other reasons;
7. Do not loosen the screw that fixes the test head as that will reduce the resolution ability;
8. Don't let the instrument be thrown, dropped, fallen or bumped into, or use it roughly, because it is a precision measuring instrument that will be damaged easily;
9. Do not store the digital force gauge meter in a place of high humidity or high coldness, which will cause water droplets to form inside the instrument and degrade its function.
In order to better use the digital force gauge, it is necessary to carry out the inspection and calibration once a year. The measuring transmission part has been designed with a specific structure and can maintain stable measurement accuracy for a long period of time.
The Power of Precision: Exploring the Benefits of Digital Push Pull Force Gauges
Enhancing Quality Control with Hardness Testers and Cap Torque Testers: A Comprehensive Guide
What Are the Main Functions of Each Part of the Shore Hardness Tester Verification Device?