You are in our Global Site
In field work, bending events are often encountered, and various surfaces have different effects on hardness test results. Under correct operation, the instantaneous position of the impact on the surface of the specimen is the same as that of the flat specimen, so a general support ring can be used.
However, when the curvature is small to a certain size, the difference in elastic state due to the deformation of the plane condition will reduce the rebound speed of the impact body, thereby reducing the Leeb hardness value. Therefore, it is recommended to use a small support ring when measuring samples. For samples with a small radius of curvature, it is recommended to choose a special-shaped support ring.
1. The object to be measured should be placed flat on the ground, stable and without any shaking. The test position of the Leeb hardness tester should not be suspended, and a support block should be added if necessary.
2. Turn on the Leeb hardness tester, set the hardness value of the object material, set the hardness test direction and set the hardness test.
3. Press the impact device on the surface to be tested and press down. After 1s, press the convex cylinder on the hardness tester, the hardness value will be displayed automatically. During this process, the operator of the Leeb hardness tester stabilizes the impact device and maintains the orientation perpendicular to the surface to be tested.
4. The Leeb hardness tester should test at least 3 points at each test point, and the distance between the two test points should be 3mm. After the test, take the average value as the hardness of the point, record it, and then proceed to the next test point for testing.
5. The test results of the Leeb hardness tester are compared with the requirements of the object. If they meet the requirements, they are qualified and transferred to the next process; if they fail, they will be transferred to the isolation area and the test results will be recorded.
The Leeb hardness tester is a new type of hardness tester, which is designed according to the principle of hardness testing and adopts advanced microprocessor technology. The Leeb hardness tester has the characteristics of high test accuracy, small size, easy operation, convenient carrying and wide measurement range.
It can automatically convert the measured HL values to Brinell, Rockwell, Vickers, Shore and other hardness values and record them. It can also be equipped with accessories suitable for various test situations. The Leeb hardness tester can meet various test environments and conditions.
The portable Leeb hardness tester is widely used in installed mechanical assembly parts; bearings and other parts; failure analysis of pressure vessels, steam turbine generator sets, and their equipment;
Heavy workpieces testing workpieces with very limited space; Leeb tester requiring formal original records of results; material sorting in metal material warehouses; a quick inspection of multiple measurement locations in a variety of large workpieces.