You are in our Global Site
1. Prepare to check whether the power supply is sufficient before operation.
2. To install the test head, select the applicable test head accessory or fixture and mount it on the test rod.
3. Use of extension rod: If the test object cannot be touched after the fixture is installed, the attached extension rod can be used to install the fixture. When using the extension rod to test, the test object and the digital push-pull force gauge must be on the same straight line, otherwise, the correct load value operation will not be measured.
4. Press the ON/OFF key to switch the power supply. After the self-check of the instrument is completed, the instrument can enter the normal working state.
5. Select the test mode (load real-time value/peak hold/peak hold automatic delay), press the "peak value" key to display the word "PEAK", which is the peak hold mode, and "AUTO PEAK" is the peak hold automatic delay release mode.
6. Press the "Unit" key to switch the unit of the test force value of the push-pull gauge (N, kg, and lb).
7. Press the "Settings" button to set the upper and lower limit values, the minimum acquisition value, the automatic shutdown time, the peak automatic release time, etc.
8. Fix the push-pull dynamometer on the test machine. When testing, please execute and read the reading value when the object to be tested and the push-pull dynamometer are in a straight line.
9. You can measure several times, take the average value and record the value to the corresponding position.
10. Remove the push-pull force gauge and its probe and put them back in the box.
At present, many industries use digital push-pull dynamometers but do not know how to use the digital push-pull dynamometer correctly. If the digital push-pull dynamometer is used incorrectly, it may cause damage to the digital push-pull dynamometer.
1. Do not use more than the maximum allowable load torque of the digital push-pull force gauge to avoid damage to the instrument.
2. Do not use the dynamometer when charging, so as not to cause the measurement accuracy of the instrument.
3. Do not knock or place heavy objects on the display panel of the digital pull force tester.
4. If the digital pull push meter is not used, the zero-adjustment knob should be used to make the instrument display at the "0000" position (ie, "0000" is displayed), and the power is turned off.
5. Do not open the back cover to check various components, or do so for other reasons.
6. Do not loosen the screws that fix the test head, which will reduce the resolution.
7. Do not throw, drop, drop and collide with the digital pull meter, or use it roughly, it is a precision measuring instrument that will be damaged.
8. Do not store the digital push-pull force gauge in a place with high humidity or high cold, which will cause water droplets to form inside the instrument and degrade its function.
In order to make better use of digital push-pull force gauge products, it is necessary to carry out regular inspections and corrections every year. The measurement transmission parts are all designed with a specific structure and can maintain stable measurement accuracy for a long period of time.